Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's a race!

The all too familiar phrase to those who also belong to the Highly Dysfunctional Uterus club. It always seems like its a race to get prego before your youngest cousin's blushing bride has time to pull her pants down on their wedding night or before your best friend decides that taking birth control everyday is too much for one person to remember. Welcome to my summer vacation ladies! I am now approaching the starting line of my new race towards birthing the first grandchild on my husband's side of the family. Yep, you've read that right my brother-in-law is getting married and yes her uterus does not fight against her every month. Even though she may not know that we are now racing, she is clearly a threat to my womanly stance as first married first to have children throne. I can't help but to roll around the thought that while they begin to baby dance daily, I should be plotting my way into robbing a fertility clinic and taking a lifetimes worth of meds so that I have a smidgen of a chance of winning the gold! What do you think my chances are? Probably not that good but here's to hoping, wishing, and praying that I can show that stage-stealer up and get prego FAST! I have T-14 days to mentally put on my helmet and swallow as many hormones I can before my race officially starts! Wish me luck! As always remember you're not the only one who cries until she laughs about her highly dysfunctional uterus =] 

Sincerely,
Sister H

No comments:

Post a Comment