Monday, June 25, 2012

Revamp The Romance

By far the worst week of the months is the week inbetween your last scheduled (ahum) bedroom appointment and 10 days when you pee on that infernal stick. Those days tend to be a little stressful in our home, so this time around I'm decideding to do something new. Thanks to Pintrest.com I found this great blog called  Prettiful Designs.  She inspired me to take my mind off infertility by focusing on the relationship between my husband and I, which is pretty important if you know what I mean . . .


http://www.prettifuldesigns.blogspot.com/2012/06/7-ways-in-7-days-to-knock-socks-off.html


Yours Truly,
Sister K

2 comments:

  1. Sister K,
    Thank you for linking to my 7 Ways to Knock the Socks Off Your Spouse article. I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. It was years before we were able to have our first. I miscarried and then we went on vacation and a few months later we got pregnant again--this time successfully. We've had a few more miscarriages but a few more babies. That pain is so real and I'm sorry you and your sister and anyone else deals with it. If you can, take a vacation and relax--really relax. If it is meant to be it will be. I wish you so much luck!!! I have felt your pain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing with us! I love here success stories because they give me hope!

    ReplyDelete